Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Nathan

Nate is up and down. One minute you think he's much better and the next, he's really struggling. He hasn't run a fever yesterday or today, which is good. And he hasn't needed any supplemental oxygen, except for this morning for a little bit. This morning was rough and he's still not doing great. The speech therapist came out and only stayed a few minutes. Nate started choking, and then he was too worn out to do anything. Right now he's stable and sounds good, making cute sounds and looks better. The nurse heard wheezes in his lungs this morning and yesterday his lung sounds seemed diminshed to me when I listened. I've called the dr. to get a chest x-ray hopefully today. We are still waiting on the culture results. I'll update when I know more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you NaRo! Get better. Ashley