Monday, December 29, 2008

Forgot to Mention....

On Friday night, Trey and I went to my Uncle Gus and Aunt Darla's house for my dad's side of the family's Christmas get together. We actually had an ADULT NIGHT OUT! Our night nurse, Jennie, was so kind to take time out of her schedule to work extra hours and watch Nate so we could do this. We also hired a sitter for Owen. We had a great time and enjoyed the adult conversation (at least I did - Trey gets a lot of that at work), good food and loved seeing my cousins and some second cousins that I had never met before. It was a special night. Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures and it's too bad because I actually was dressed up and had makeup on! This was our third night out for all of 2008! MAYBE Trey and I can go out around Valentine's Day?? Our nights out each year are usually on our anniversary and one around one of our birthdays. Wish we could do it more often because Trey and I really need it, but it's very hard to do. But that's okay, we'll take what we can get and we love every minute of it. And if we have to sacrifice our time together for Nathan's sake, it doesn't matter - Nate comes first! And thankfully, we both understand that.

No comments: