Saturday, January 05, 2008

Driving my Power Chair!

Nate's new Power Chair was FINALLY delivered on Friday so he went driving this afternoon! It has been forever since he drove but after about 10 minutes or so, he seemed to get the hang of it again. He looks so much better and more comfortable in this chair than in the other one. This one has an "Adult" base so he can continue to use it as he grows plus it can accomodate a Vent Tray to hold his BiPAP and batteries (something the other one could not have). Since he has become much more BiPAP dependent, the Vent Tray is a "must-have". Enjoy a few pictures...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan, that is aweson!!!! I'm so proud of you. Love you, Gammy

Anonymous said...

I like your new power chair Nate. One of your old nurses, Stephanie, works in the evenings a lot with my son Andrew. She has spoken highly of your family. She is a sweet girl and I'm glad she is getting to work with Andrew so much. I will starting keeping up with you, Nathan, and will check back soon.
Catherine Wagner, mom to Andrew, SMA type I
www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyandrew