Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day





We had a great Father's Day yesterday. My dad and Judy came in town and my brother Jeff came over. We cooked out steaks and got in the pool. Poor Trey had to cook his own dinner on Father's Day, but he is a MASTER at filets on the grill!

I just have to say that Nate has the BEST dad in the whole world! He is so "hands on" and takes such good care of Nate. His love, commitment and devotion continue to amaze me every day. Nate and I appreciate him and everything he does more than he will ever know! I am so blessed to have him as my husband and Nate's father (and the father of baby #2!)!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey natey! we need to get together soon. hope you're having a great summer!

Jana and Kyle Gundy