Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nightly Update 11-14-06

Nate had a better day today...the usual Nathan temperament, sounds and expressions were more evident today. After a very rough 8 days, the last 2 days have been the best. He is still having pain in the left ankle area but the good news is that the x-rays did NOT show a fracture in that area. We hope to have a more definitive answer from Dr. Holderness in a couple of days. Until then, we'll continue to be extra careful while moving & re-positioning him.

We’ll post a more complete update on 11/15/06 but we just wanted to let everyone know that the Little Man had a good day.

Thanks for checking on him…Good Night…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I'm so glad the last couple of days have been better for Nate. He really is a trooper. Whenever I feel especially low or are consumed with self pity I try to think of Nate and how hard he works everyday just to live. He really is a remakable little boy who inspires me everyday to push on and live my life to the fullest. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Love, Miss Donna