Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day




We had a great weekend! Grandpa, Grandma Judy, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Bradette came over Saturday for pool time and steaks. Nate had a blast in the pool with everyone, as did Owen. Sunday, Trey held Nate and they both loved it! Then Nate spent some time relaxing in the recliner watching Spongebob. The portable lift has worked great getting him out in the living room.

Father's Day - what can I say about Trey as a father? Too many ways to describe what a wonderful father he is. I can't thank him enough for all he does, in supporting the family, helping with household chores, but most of all how he is with the boys. He is the most helpful, caring, thoughtful and loving husband and father EVER! I don't know how I would live without him - he is my rock! Thank you Trey for EVERYTHING! The love and devotion you have for our family is much appreciated and I think the world of you!

Jennifer

No comments: