Monday, November 20, 2006

Nightly Update 11-20-06

Nate had a pretty good day on Monday. He was fussy and struggling a little bit this morning but once we got everything done, he did better. He was awake a good bit overnight, so he took a late morning nap that turned into an early afternoon nap as well. He was in a good mood this evening and even watched a little Monday Night Football as I got him ready for bed. Once I got him turned and started Veggie Tales on his DVD player, he was in a zone. So much so that I had to pause the DVD to get him to look at me as I was telling him "Good Night"!
The chest x-ray and the airflow throughout both sides of his lungs were better today so Dr. Carey was pleased with his progress. We'll continue to monitor his progress and a round of blood work is scheduled for Tuesday morning.
Thanks for checking on the little guy and we'll keep you updated...

No comments: